|Posted by deepakdahiya on October 25, 2009 at 11:10 AM|
1. Meeting of cultural committee to finalize the details / programs.
2. Chief guest and Guest of Honor
a. Finalizing the name
c. Invitation letter
d. Follow up reminder
3. Preparations of duty chart, duty assignments and arrangements
4. Information to welcome committee members.
5. Committees – Duty assignment and arrangements.
A. Seating arrangement.
C. Bouquets, flower arrangement
E. Green room (if required )
G. Water arrangement.
H. First aid.
I. Refreshment for invited guests
c. Water bottles
d. 2 sweets
e. 3 namkeen - haldiram
f. 2 buscuits
g. 2 fruits
h. 1 pakori or dhokla
6. Printing of cards (if required).
8. Press committee & press releases.
9. Costume arrangement
10. Finalize the list of mementoes.
11. Program list copies - Agenda.
12. P.A system (Mike, amplifiers, columns, horns etc. )
13. Ceremonies (including tilak ceremony, lightings of lamp, badges, students & tilak ceremony).
14. Ordering tent house for different items
15. Purchase of prizes & Mementoes
16. List of Special invites
17. Invitation to different Personalities/ Parents, Guests etc.
18. Meeting with the Co – Workers of the school for giving necessary instructions.
19. Appointment of children on different duties & instructing them accordingly.
20. Arrangement for refreshments for V.I.P.S & guests (if at all any to be done).
21. Finalization of programmes
22. Approval of programmes
23. Rehearsal of programmes
24. Rehearsal of compere
25. Speeches if any
26. Student’s speeches if any
27. Cleaning after the programme
28. Sending the tent material back .
29. A brief meeting of all staff on the morning of the program day.
30. A report of function to be made and submitted to Principal next day.
31. Letter of thanks to all special guests for gracing the occasion along with some photographs.
32. D group duty to be specifically assigned eg. Snacks, chairs etc.
33. Teachers not to be allowed in refreshment room except teacher on duty.
34. Snacks to be distributed by students under teachers on duty guidance.
35. No. of guests, VIP to be finalized beforehand.
36. School song sung by all while standing
37. Different boards at different areas ex. Parking, vip etc.
38. Information to canteen for arranging additional items.
1. Letter of thanks
4. Invitation letter
5. Sample duty chart
By :- Dr D.Dahiya